A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you return to that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is the way to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each social media site uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.